Saturday, December 1, 2012

Music is playing, decorations are up, cheer is in the air, it must be mango season!

Today I went to the sokoni and bought two HUGE mangos for about a dollar. They were the biggest mangos I have ever seen in my life and weighed about a pound and a half each. I cut into the first one and it was so juicy it was dripping everywhere and puddled on the table. My mouth was watering as I cut it up but the first bite was full of the best tasting mango I have ever tasted in my entire life. I know thats a big statement to make but its true. Biggest, juiciest, sweetest, most fulfilling mango ever.  Best tasting mango I have ever tasted and it only cost me 50 cents. Fall and summer are no longer my favorite seasons but replaced by mango season.

No comments:

Post a Comment