Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Last night

This is really embarassing story but i thought id share it anyways. So last night I made the mistake of drinking two glasses of water before I went to bed so this morning at about 5:30 I woke up and HAD TO PEE!!! This had happened before and I knew the back door was almost impossible to unlock so i tried the front door and after opening the 2 locks i realized that I needed the key to actually open the door so I ran to the back door opened the first lock then squatted down to try and unlock the second really hard lock. As i was squatting down i realized i couldn't hold my pee in anymore as I literally started peeing my pants a little bit so I started freaking out and ran into the "dirty dishes" room and grabbed a bowl from last night and proceeded to relieve my bladder. The bowl kept filling up more and more and I realized that the bowl wasn't big enough so I made myself stop and tried to throw some of the pee out the window the only problem was the windows are bared from the inside so as i tried and throw some of it out it didnt' work and I had pee dripping down the wall. So at this point I was kinda freaking out and a little embarrassed so I changed out of my sweatpants and decided that all I could do was go back to bed.
So i woke up this morning and ran to the bathroom then walked back to my room and decided the best thing to do was empty the pee bowl into a ziplock bag, but I still had the problem of the now REALLY dirty bowl. In the mornings I usually do the dishes for momma so this morning I made sure that i was able to wash them, snuck into my room and sneakily got the pee bowl outside to wash. All in all it turned out fine but it was one of the most embarrassing nights I'v had here yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment